EEA Applications

Appleman Legal can assist you in making a successful EEA application.

Excellent service and wonderful staff. Strongly recommended to use them.

Vikram via Yell Reviews

EEA Application Lawyers London & Southeast

Nationals of the European Economic Area (EEA), Swiss nationals and their families have the right to come to the UK to visit, live or work.

Relatives of EEA nationals must be able to show that they are dependent on the EEA national before being able to join their family member in the UK.
If your family members are not EEA or Swiss nationals and they are coming to live with you permanently or on a long-term basis, they will need to apply for an EEA family permit before coming to the UK. The EEA family permit is similar to a visa.
EEA nationals have free movement rights in the EEA, including the United Kingdom, and can enter and remain here in accordance with the Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006. However, EEA nationals’ family members who are not EEA citizens themselves should apply for a Family Permit before coming to the United Kingdom.
Our immigration solicitors are able to deal with all queries and applications for EEA nationals and their family members.


Contact our EEA Application Lawyers London & Southeast

If you would like to discuss your immigration issue, get in touch with our EEA Application lawyers today.